Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I already love Sloan

Since getting my acceptance phone call from Sloan AdCom member on Feb 1, I also got:
-Two phone calls from current students
-An email from a current student who is also an alum from my company
-A small business card holder from MIT SWIM (Sloan Women in Management)
-An MIT folder with misc information about Sloan and living in Boston

I also grabbed drinks with 5 other Bay Area admits last Monday. I am sure other schools "wine and dine" their candidates as well, but it does feel really good to be a part of this community :). Can't wait for the adMIT weekend at the end of the month.


2 comments:

  1. You know what such support from alums and current students really boosts your confidence in the school. I'm sure you must be enjoying your time. Herez wishing you all the best for the new beginning and lots of fun during the admit weekend!

    -Hari

    ReplyDelete